Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Sign of Spring

While Chris and I were in the Tri-Cities, I went for a stroll along the river while I was waiting for the kids to get packed and ready to check out of their rooms. I was looking for something of interest to take pictures of. It is kind of at that in between stage where there are cherry blossoms, daffodils and tulips in bloom but everything else is still lagging behind in getting to the pretty stage. All of a sudden I spotted this family of Canada geese with seven little babies swimming up river. I was fascinated by them and kept following them trying to get pictures. The parents kept a pretty close eye on me and I didn't want to get so close that they would feel too threatened but it was fun to see this sign of spring--a new family.

(Made the layout with Polka Dot Pixel's Grown kit available at 2 Peas in a Bucket.)

No comments:

Post a Comment