Monday, April 18, 2011

Polka Dot Pixels Penmanship Kit and Grungy Grocery Bag Papers

This week Emily is releasing two kits. The penmanship kit is such a fun kit. As promised, here is one of the layouts I did of the band kids playing in the park. They had a great time playing on the play structure, swinging, going on the zipline and rock climbing.

This layout is of my kindergarten class. Can you find me in the picture? Okay, maybe those of you that didn't know me at age 5 need a little help. I'm in the second row, second from the left with my hands on my knees. Not sure what I was thinking when I posed that way for the picture.

I used one of the grungy grocery bag papers and the penmanship kit to make this layout of my mom and her siblings on their farm growing up. I loved the milk and cream elements and thought it went well with the pictures of my uncle and his calf, Buttercup, and my mom carrying the milk cans out to the road to be picked up by the milkman.

No comments:

Post a Comment