Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Moulton Falls Park

We took advantage of the beautiful day last Sunday to take a family hike out to Moulton Falls Park. With Grandma still in the hospital but getting out soon, it was nice that we could do it as a family before we start having to take turns being with her at all times. Bill and I went last November but the boys had never been there. Much of the hike is along the Lewis River with rapids and a few waterfalls to look at. I took my time and took pictures so I didn't do the whole trail. The boys went on ahead and did their thing together and Bill hiked by himself. So it wasn't a totally family togetherness kind of hike but it was enjoyable.

I did this layout with Polka Dot Pixels and Baers Garten Designs collaboration kit called Child's Play. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment