Monday, November 18, 2013

Fun in China

These are old pictures from June but I didn't see them until yesterday.  One of the girls that Chris went to China with posted them and tagged him yesterday.  Wish I had had them for his China album but all is not lost.  I can add them to his college album.

Chris took lots of pictures and his friends on the trip did as well but it is always fun to get a glimpse of what life is like for your kids when you aren't around and this was one of those perfect examples of that.  I love that Chris is having so much fun with Sarah in these pictures.  The one picture in particular makes me think of James Bond fighting in his tuxedo.  Fun image for me.  And what is so cool is that they felt so comfortable doing it in such a public place.  Chris had no idea that all these Chinese people had stopped to watch them do their finger fencing.  He was in the moment and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment