Friday, July 6, 2012

Independence


I've already blogged about Tom's new found independence through his graduation and commissioning, the purchases of his cars, and moving across the country to Pensacola.  The digital scrapbooking challenge for the week was to do a layout that the title was "Independence" though.  So I did one more that addresses how independence has two meanings for Tom at this point.  He now has his individual independence from us as parents but he also has chosen a profession in which he will be defending the independence of our nation which is a pretty tall order.  But I think he is up to the challenge.

I have been admiring the watercolor layouts I have been seeing lately and found out where everyone was getting their instructions and inspiration from.  So I decided to give it a go with the Air Museum photo as a background for my layout.  I think it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.  For anyone who is interested, here is the link to the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment