Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day


So happy to be able to spend Mother's Day with Christopher.  It is getting to the point that this may be one of the last times I will have any of my guys home for Mother's Day so I wanted to enjoy it while I could.  Bill and I went to the first service at church with Beverly this morning.  Then I hung out at home and talked to Tom and June while Chris went to church and Bill went hiking. 

Then we went to brunch at Tommy O's for a Hawaiian breakfast menu.  Beverly and the boys went there a few years ago for brunch while I was in Wisconsin so I wanted to give it a try this year.  It was very good and nice not to have to cook it myself. 

It was a gorgeous day which made this Mother's Day even better.  Hope everyone had a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment