Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

We had a nice day. Chuck arrived Tuesday night. Tom got here last night. He had a little bit of a challenge getting home. He and Maddy were stuck on I-90 for about 3 hours Tuesday night waiting for the freeway to open over Snoqualmie Pass due to the snow. He came from Seattle to Portland on the bus yesterday.

I had to work last night and then Tom and I visited until the wee hours of the morning so it was a little bit hard getting up this morning but I didn't want to miss the Packer-Lion game. And thankfully they won and are 11-0 now. Yippee! Bill and Chuck did a little hiking in the rain while we watched the game.

Chuck and I teamed up to make the turkey dinner. All and all it was a nice day but exhausting. Ready to go to bed now. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment