Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thunder Basketball

This is another one of those "this is the last time I'll be doing this" moments. Christopher was in Pep Band again this year. I went to one or two games last year and this was the last home game that they would be playing at this year so I decided to go and take pictures. The Thunder played Prairie High School and it was a fairly close game but the Thunder ended up winning it by 4. One more game at Camas Friday night and if they win, they will be the district champs.

The band is always very loud and very fun to listen to. I will miss hearing all their old standards that they play at football games and basketball games. So with a sigh, I realize that high school is almost over for my Christopher and going to Mountain View sporting events to see or hear my boys participate in sports or music is coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment