Monday, July 12, 2010

Here Comes the Bride

Bill and I went to Heather Tavasci and Brendan Jobin's wedding last night at the Lewis River Golf Course. Heather is the daughter of my good friend, Krystal. A couple of years ago Krystal and Tom moved to Florida and Heather and Brendan moved to Salt Lake City but they have so many family ties to this area that they decided to have the wedding here. It was great to see them all and an honor to share this special day with them. The Lewis River Golf Course was the perfect setting for an outdoor wedding next to the river. We had a wonderful time.

I wanted to make sure that Krystal and I got our picture taken together. She keeps trying to persuade me to visit her in Florida. Hopefully someday that will happen but in the meantime, I have this picture to remember her by.

No comments:

Post a Comment