Saturday, May 26, 2018

Mother's Day


It was just me and Bill last year for Mother's Day.  This year I was in Florida but made it home at 0400 in the morning from taking a red eye flight to celebrate Mother's Day.  Chris came home so that made it special for me.  I missed having Tom with me but we got to talk on Saturday afternoon (it was already Mother's Day in Qatar).  He wasn't sure if he was going to have to work so he made sure he called me when he was able to.  I was also shocked to get a huge bouquet of flowers delivered.  No one was home at the time they were delivered so the florist called me.  She was just as surprised to learn that I was in Florida.  I assured her my husband would get them and I would be home soon to enjoy them.  I was thinking they were probably from Bill but they were from Tom.  Such a nice surprise and they have brightened my day for two weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment