Tuesday, May 28, 2019

An Epic Trip

I was in Wisconsin a few weeks ago to go to the Epic XGM conference.  It has been five and a half years since I was there for certification training and a lot has changed.  I didn't revisit any of the office buildings I had already seen and it still took several hours of the course of three days to see the new buildings. 

Here is just a glimpse of the new auditorium, dining facility and office buildings that I saw.  There is so much attention to detail in the design and decor of each office building to fit the theme of the building-including the carpeting, types of windows, office doors, and name plates.









Not only did I get to see the Epic campus again, I got to see four of my cousins that I hadn't seen in 30-40 years.  So fun catching up with them.

I got to go home to Tomah for one night.  Enjoyed seeing my family and exploring around town a little.  We had fish fry at Murray's on Main.  It is the new restaurant that is on the site that the TeePee used to be.  I like that they have photos of when the old building was a livery stable and theater and that they have the Indian maiden and TeePee neon sign in their bar as a tribute to the history of the site.  We went out to see Mandy's goats and I enjoyed seeing the Amish both driving out on the Ridge and in town.





No comments:

Post a Comment