Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Shiny New Addition to the Family


I have been contemplating getting an Instant Pot for awhile now.  I have seen recipes that I wanted to try on the Skinnytaste Facebook page but wasn't sure that it would be a practical purchase for us because it was only the two of us and we mostly eat prepackaged meals on our HMR diet.  Since Chris came home to live with us again, we are cooking more.  I saw one on sale, polled my friends to see if they felt it was worth it and bought it.  So far the only thing I have felt like has turned out well was cooking rice.  I made a red lentil chili that was pretty good but most everything else I have made so far has totally overcooked the vegetables in what I was making.  So we shall see.  Hopefully it won't become on of those things that ends up collecting dust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment