Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hamilton Mountain Hike


Christopher came home to spend the weekend with us.  Bill has been itching to do some hiking in the gorge and wanted to take Chris with us.  We got up early and headed out to Hamilton Mountain to beat the crowds and the heat.


It is a struggle for me to climb up hills/mountains.  I can't keep up with the guys even on flat ground so I always let them go ahead and I just take my time and look for photo opportunities.  I made it up to the two waterfalls on the trail and just a little bit beyond that so I could get some pictures of Beacon Rock before I headed back down the mountain and waited for the guys to get back from the complete Hamilton Mountain experience.

Afterward, we drove to Stevenson to have our usual post hike lunch at the Big River Grill.  We were all ready for a nap by the time we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment