Monday, June 17, 2013

Back From China

I'm not quite done with scrapbooking all of Chris' picture from China.  I am hoping that ISLP will post some on their website in the next few days as well.  I still have some pictures from Beijing, the Terracotta Warriors and some Shanghai pictures that I may want to do something with.  But I am nearly done so thought I would post what I have done so far.

Chris had a fantastic time in China.  There were over a hundred international relations/diplomacy students on his trip.  There were four buses.  He got to be really close with the students on his bus.  There are several pictures of his new friends in the layouts that I have done.  He went to Beijing, Xi'an, Hu County and Shanghai.  Here is a smattering of the things that he did and saw while he was there.  Hope you enjoy seeing the sights as much as I enjoyed scrapping them for him.


























No comments:

Post a Comment