Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Big Wedding

I took my friend, Colleen, to Cinetopia today to see "The Big Wedding".  We normally go out for each others' birthdays.  Hers was last month so it has been way overdue.  But I finally had a free weekend now that my certification test is over with.

Cinetopia is my absolute favorite place to go see movies.  I have been in a different type of theater every time I have gone.  This time when I reserved a living room--it was different than I expected.  The living room that I have been in before was a smaller theater.  This one was actually a balcony in a bigger auditorium with the extra large screen.  But it did have the really comfortable chairs, ottomans and food and beverage service that I have come accustomed to.

The movie was very funny.  A little racy but very fun.  A lot of complicated relationships and secrets that all come out at the wedding.

So all in all a good day.  Got to see my buddy and see a really fun movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment