Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Party


I didn't want to have Tom leave for Pensacola without a chance to say goodbye to our friends.  So I invited several of my friends that have known him for a long time--since he was born or since we moved to Vancouver.  They have had a chance to watch him grow up and I wanted them to be able to help us celebrate his accomplishments and wish him well in his future.  So we had a Graduation, Commissioning, Early Birthday and Going Away Party for him.  Unfortunately--this time of year is busy for a lot of people so there were several that couldn't join us but it was a nice party anyway.  So he got to see our friend, Cindy, and her husband, Jim, and son, Daniel.  Suzi and Terry came down from Puyallup.  And my good friend from work, Denise, and her husband, Bill also came. 

No comments:

Post a Comment