Sunday, May 8, 2011

Country Critters 4H Rabbit Show

We had our rabbit show this weekend at the fairgrounds. There were a lot of young kids there this year and not very many seniors. There were only three seniors this year. It gave Christopher the opportunity to get Reserve Champion though. He has never done before so that was nice for him.

I also took a few pictures of our youngest 4H club members. I get such a kick out of them. I like Summer and her spunk a lot but I have also enjoyed watching the friendship that she and Michelle have developed over the last year. They greet each other so enthusiastically every time they see each other and have to share what they brought to play with that day. So cute to watch them together. They wanted to play with Ranger at the show so I took a few pictures of them with him and doing fitting and showing with their own rabbits.

(I used the new Polka Dot Pixel Circle of Friends kit for the layout of Summer and Michelle and totally scraplifted Suzanne from the creative team for the design of the LO. The layout of Christopher and the other seniors was made with lots of different Polka Dot Pixel kits.)

No comments:

Post a Comment